I'll be speaking at the Vic.Net User Group on Monday 23rd January.
What about? Glad you asked. The title is "Building Mobile Websites with ASP.NET MVC 3 and 4".
It sounds fairly self-explanatory, but I'll be covering more than just the obvious in this talk. In addition to actually showing how to write mobile-targeted sites in MVC 3 and 4, I'll be discussing:
- Why it's important to think about mobile sites, and why people aren't,
- How smartphones actually render a desktop site and what you can do about it,
- How mobile and desktop sites can coexist beautifully, and
- Why ASP.NET MVC is the perfect technology to deliver sites that look great on any device
- What libraries and packages are available to give you the best results
UPDATE: The slides are now available at http://brdy.in/mobilemvc